Hong Kong sites

Hong Kong sites
just taking it in...

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Twas their time...

After an exhilirating discussion with a good friend about the perception of the Zambian about fate, I have begun to wonder why we don't live life to the fullest.
Ever noticed how no matter how hard a person works, their success will be attributed to 'its their time' and not, they are intelligent and patient and made the right moves.
If as a society we stopped blaming our short comings on the 'divine time' and put in the work and did our bit to push society forward, Zambia would be much better off!
Instead we have a bunch of lazies sitting around and waiting for their time.
So guess what, I'm going to work exetremely hard over the next few years so that I can secure time for the next 500 to 1000 years, of course for my descendants, because I'm sure that some dumb ass a 100 years from now will accept that my great great grand kids will be lucky. And that its their time!
WashingtonFellow2014 | BiofuelsExpert | Zambia
Skype: toba851

No comments:

Post a Comment